On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 2
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 6
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Picnics
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 20 min
Spicy lamb cutlets and a smooth butter bean mash make a tasty combination in this quick to cook recipe from Jo Pratt
- 800 g tinned butter beans, drained
- 75 ml chicken stock
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- small handful of coriander leaves, chopped
- salt, and freshly ground black pepper
For the lamb:
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Place the beans, stock, mustard and olive oil in a saucepan and heat together until the beans are hot and the liquid is just beginning to simmer.
2. Remove from the heat, roughly mash with a potato masher, stir in the coriander and season well. Keep the mash warm while you cook the lamb.
3. Lightly brush the cutlets in a little olive oil and then sprinkle the garam masala and a little salt on both sides.
4. Heat a griddle or frying pan to high and cook the cutlets for 3-4 minutes each side.
5. Serve immediately with the mashed beans and some oven roasted tomatoes.