On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Lorraine's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food - Easy Entertaining
- 20:30 - Gok Cooks Chinese - Chinese Classics
- 21:00 - River Cottage Veg Every Day - Feast
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 20 min
Spicy lamb cutlets and a smooth butter bean mash make a tasty combination in this quick to cook recipe from Jo Pratt
Method1. Place the beans, stock, mustard and olive oil in a saucepan and heat together until the beans are hot and the liquid is just beginning to simmer.
2. Remove from the heat, roughly mash with a potato masher, stir in the coriander and season well. Keep the mash warm while you cook the lamb.
3. Lightly brush the cutlets in a little olive oil and then sprinkle the garam masala and a little salt on both sides.
4. Heat a griddle or frying pan to high and cook the cutlets for 3-4 minutes each side.
5. Serve immediately with the mashed beans and some oven roasted tomatoes.