On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Joy of Curry - Joy Of Curry (1): Ep 1
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Sunday Dinners
- 22:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meaty Milestone
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
For a tasty meal try Gino D'Acampo's recipe for grilled pork chops served on a bed of pulses
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Heat 3 tablespoons of the olive oil in a saucepan. Add in the onion and dried chilli and fry until golden, stirring often.
2. Add in the canned lentils and cannellini beans, together with the juices. Bring to the boil and simmer for 5 minutes, cooking off the liquid.
3. Using a hand-blender, blend the lentil mixture into a puree.
4. Preheat a griddle pan until hot.
5. Coat the pork chops with olive oil and season with salt, freshly ground pepper and chopped rosemary.
6. Griddle the chops for 2 minutes on each side.
7. Transfer the chops to a roasting tray. Top each chop with a rosemary stalk, then 2 slices of mozzarella. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper and drizzle with olive oil.
8. Preheat the grill, then grill the chops for 1-2 minutes until the mozzarella begins to melt.
9. Place 3-4 tablespoons of the lentil mixture each on 4 serving plates, then top with a freshly grilled pork chop. Serve at once.