On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 2
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 6
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Picnics
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
For a deliciously crisp and tasty vegetable side-dish try Jo Pratt's citrus-flavoured stir-fry
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Heat the butter in a wok or frying pan. Add in the green vegetables.
2. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until they are begin to soften but still remain slightly crisp.
3. Add the lemon zest, sugar and salt and stir-fry for 30 seconds.
4. Serve at once.