On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie At Home Christmas Special - Jamie At Home Christmas Special
- 21:00 - Nigella's Christmas Bites - Nigella's Christmas Bites
- 22:00 - Tudor Feast At Christmas - Tudor Feast At Christmas
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Hearts, flowers and fish make a romantic start to the day in this deliciously different recipe from Ed Baines
Method1. Roll up the petals and shred them.
2. Mix the petals, rose water, salt and pepper in a bowl with the softened butter.
3. Spread out on a baking sheet lined with cling film. Cover with more film and chill.
4. Grill the kippers and serve with a heart shaped knob of rose butter.
5. Serve on a breakfast tray with a Bloody Mary and a rose.