On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - Chicago Edition: Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, Beef, Manny's Delicatessan
- 20:30 - You Gotta Eat Here - Rock Lobster, Harper's Burger Bar, Casa Calzone
- 21:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - Stoneface Dolly's, Hadley's, Rick's Fish and Chips and Seafood House
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Hearts, flowers and fish make a romantic start to the day in this deliciously different recipe from Ed Baines
Method1. Roll up the petals and shred them.
2. Mix the petals, rose water, salt and pepper in a bowl with the softened butter.
3. Spread out on a baking sheet lined with cling film. Cover with more film and chill.
4. Grill the kippers and serve with a heart shaped knob of rose butter.
5. Serve on a breakfast tray with a Bloody Mary and a rose.