On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - The Hairy Bakers' Christmas Special - The Hairy Bakers' Christmas Special
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers' Twelve Days of Christmas - The Hairy Bikers' Twelve Days of Christmas
- 22:00 - Rick Stein's Christmas Odyssey - Rick Stein's Christmas Odyssey
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Hearts, flowers and fish make a romantic start to the day in this deliciously different recipe from Ed Baines
Method1. Roll up the petals and shred them.
2. Mix the petals, rose water, salt and pepper in a bowl with the softened butter.
3. Spread out on a baking sheet lined with cling film. Cover with more film and chill.
4. Grill the kippers and serve with a heart shaped knob of rose butter.
5. Serve on a breakfast tray with a Bloody Mary and a rose.