On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Man v. Food - Portland, OR
- 20:30 - Man v. Food - Seattle
- 21:00 - MasterChef Ireland - MasterChef Ireland, 7
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Hearts, flowers and fish make a romantic start to the day in this deliciously different recipe from Ed Baines
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Roll up the petals and shred them.
2. Mix the petals, rose water, salt and pepper in a bowl with the softened butter.
3. Spread out on a baking sheet lined with cling film. Cover with more film and chill.
4. Grill the kippers and serve with a heart shaped knob of rose butter.
5. Serve on a breakfast tray with a Bloody Mary and a rose.