On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Joy of Curry - Joy Of Curry (1): Ep 1
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Sunday Dinners
- 22:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meaty Milestone
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Martin Blunos combines fresh salmon, mashed potato and fried eggs to make a great breakfast or brunch dish
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Heat a large frying pan on the stove. Drizzle in a little vegetable oil and heat through.
2. Season the salmon pieces with salt and freshly ground pepper, add to the hot oil and fry quickly until golden, about 2 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, mix the spring onions and soured cream into the hot mash.
4. Fold the cooked salmon into the mash.
5. Meanwhile, heat vegetable oil for shallow-frying in a non-stick frying pan. Break in the eggs and fry until cooked to taste.
6. Dish the mash up on plates, top with a fried egg then sprinkle with cayenne. Serve at once.