On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie Does... - Andalucia
- 21:00 - Tom Kerridge's Proper Pub Food - Food for Friends
- 21:30 - Tom Kerridge's Proper Pub Food - Outdoor Food
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Martin Blunos combines fresh salmon, mashed potato and fried eggs to make a great breakfast or brunch dish
Method1. Heat a large frying pan on the stove. Drizzle in a little vegetable oil and heat through.
2. Season the salmon pieces with salt and freshly ground pepper, add to the hot oil and fry quickly until golden, about 2 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, mix the spring onions and soured cream into the hot mash.
4. Fold the cooked salmon into the mash.
5. Meanwhile, heat vegetable oil for shallow-frying in a non-stick frying pan. Break in the eggs and fry until cooked to taste.
6. Dish the mash up on plates, top with a fried egg then sprinkle with cayenne. Serve at once.