On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Rachel Allen: All Things Sweet - Classic Twists
- 20:30 - Lorraine's Fast, Fresh & Easy Food - Feel Good Food
- 21:00 - River Cottage - River Cottage: Winter's On The Way, 2
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 20 min
For a luxurious savoury treat on a winter's day try Celia Brooks Brown's delightfully simple recipe for baked cheese
Method1. Preheat the oven to 200°C /gas 6.
2. Take the lid off the cheese and drizzle a little white wine over the rind. Replace the lid and wrap the cheese in its box in kitchen foil.
3. Place in the oven on the middle rack for 15-20 minutes, after which time the cheese should be liquified right through.
4. Unwrap the cheese and serve at once with the toasted rustic bread.