On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - Things That Go Bump in the Night
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Salem
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Virginia
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 20 min
For a luxurious savoury treat on a winter's day try Celia Brooks Brown's delightfully simple recipe for baked cheese
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Preheat the oven to 200°C /gas 6.
2. Take the lid off the cheese and drizzle a little white wine over the rind. Replace the lid and wrap the cheese in its box in kitchen foil.
3. Place in the oven on the middle rack for 15-20 minutes, after which time the cheese should be liquified right through.
4. Unwrap the cheese and serve at once with the toasted rustic bread.