On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Great Sport Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Sport Relief Bake Off
- 21:00 - The Great Sport Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Sport Relief Bake Off
- 22:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - The Club, Foo, Tundra & Inn Pub
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 20 min
For a luxurious savoury treat on a winter's day try Celia Brooks Brown's delightfully simple recipe for baked cheese
Method1. Preheat the oven to 200°C /gas 6.
2. Take the lid off the cheese and drizzle a little white wine over the rind. Replace the lid and wrap the cheese in its box in kitchen foil.
3. Place in the oven on the middle rack for 15-20 minutes, after which time the cheese should be liquified right through.
4. Unwrap the cheese and serve at once with the toasted rustic bread.