On TV Tonight
- 21:00 - MasterChef - MasterChef
- 22:00 - River Cottage Road Trip - River Cottage Road Trip
- 23:00 - Rick Stein's Memoirs of a Seafood Chef - Rick Stein's Memoirs of A Seafood Chef
- Prep time:
- 10 min, plus at least 24 hrs marinating
Orange zest and juice add a delicious fragrance to home-marinated olives in Gino D'Acampo's simple recipe
Method1. Place the olives, orange zest and juice in a large bowl.
2. Mix in the olive oil, chilli and salt to taste.
3. Set aside to marinate for at least 24 hours.