On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rachel Allen: All Things Sweet - Afternoon Tea
- 20:30 - Lorraine's Fast, Fresh & Easy Food - Simple Classics
- 21:00 - River Cottage - River Cottage: Winter's On The Way, 3
- Prep time:
- 10 min, plus at least 24 hrs marinating
Orange zest and juice add a delicious fragrance to home-marinated olives in Gino D'Acampo's simple recipe
Method1. Place the olives, orange zest and juice in a large bowl.
2. Mix in the olive oil, chilli and salt to taste.
3. Set aside to marinate for at least 24 hours.