On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Man v. Food - San Jose
- 20:30 - Man v. Food - Denver
- 21:00 - MasterChef Ireland - MasterChef Ireland, 10
- Prep time:
- 10 min, plus at least 24 hrs marinating
Orange zest and juice add a delicious fragrance to home-marinated olives in Gino D'Acampo's simple recipe
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Place the olives, orange zest and juice in a large bowl.
2. Mix in the olive oil, chilli and salt to taste.
3. Set aside to marinate for at least 24 hours.