On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Roast Pork, Black Pudding and Gooseberries
- 21:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Blueberry Coronation Chicken and Two Course Pasty
- 22:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Pizza, Blackberry Beer and Chicken Pie
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 30 min
- Makes 12
Marzipan and cranberries add a fabulous festive flavour to these delightful cinnamon scented muffins from Mary Cadogan
Method1. Set the oven to 190°C/gas 5. Line muffin tin with paper cases.
2. Mix the melted butter, buttermilk, eggs and vanilla in a large jug.
3. Sift the flour, bicarbonate of soda and cinnamon into a large bowl. Stir in the sugar, then add the liquid and mix quickly to a soft batter.
4. Stir in the cranberries and marzipan. Spoon into the cases and sprinkle a little Demerara sugar over each.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until risen and golden. Serve warm.