On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Paul Hollywood's Bread - Paul Hollywood's Bread
- 20:30 - Chinese Food Made Easy - Cooking for Friends and Family
- 21:00 - River Cottage Veg Every Day - Grow Your Own
- Prep time:
- 15 min, plus 3 months maturing
- Makes 1 bottle of vodka
Enjoy a tipple with a difference with Lotte Duncan's simple recipe for home-made plum vodka
Method1. Place the vodka, plums and sugar in a large saucepan.
2. Bring to the boil and simmer until the sugar has dissolved. Allow to cool.
3. Transfer the vodka plum mixture into two bottles and store in a dark, cool place for 3 months.
4. Strain the plum vodka through muslin and bottle in 2 clean bottles.