On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On Ep 2
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah Christmas - Choccywoccydoodah Christmas
- 22:00 - Rick Stein's Cornish Christmas - Rick Stein's Cornish Christmas
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 30 min
Enjoy a tasty vegetarian dish with Celia Brooks Brown's colourful and flavourful recipe for stuffed red peppers
Method1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Cut the peppers in half from stem to base. Cut out the seeds but leave the stem intact. Place the peppers skin-side down on a roasting tray.
3. Place a basil leaf in each pepper, scatter with garlic, top with a slice of Halloumi cheese, and pour a tablespoon of olive oil into each pepper half.
4. Bake for 20-30 minutes until the cheese is golden. Serve warm from the oven.