On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's American Road Trip - New York
- 21:00 - River Cottage: Summer's Here - River Cottage Summer, 3
- 22:00 - MasterChef Ireland - MasterChef Ireland (2), 12
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Jo Pratt's hot apple and cinnamon wine is a deliciously comforting drink and a great alternative to traditional mulled wine
Method1. Pour the red wine into a saucepan. Add apple juice to taste as well as the brown sugar and orange peel.
2. Stir well and add the cinnamon.
3. Heat the mixture until barely simmering but do not allow it to boil.
4. Once the mixture starts to steam, remove from the heat and ladle into serving glass.
5. Garnish with apple or orange slices.