On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Joy of Curry - Joy Of Curry (1): Ep 1
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Sunday Dinners
- 22:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meaty Milestone
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
From Jo Pratt - a deliciously comforting drink and a great alternative to traditional mulled wine
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Pour the red wine into a saucepan. Add apple juice to taste as well as the brown sugar and orange peel.
2. Stir well and add the cinnamon.
3. Heat the mixture until barely simmering but do not allow it to boil.
4. Once the mixture starts to steam, remove from the heat and ladle into serving glass.
5. Garnish with apple slices.