On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rachel Allen's Cake Diaries - Say it with Cake
- 20:30 - Rachel Allen: All Things Sweet - Afternoon Tea
- 21:00 - The Great Comic Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Comic Relief Bake Off
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
- 16 canapés
These clever little canapés from Mike Robinson couldn't be easier to rustle up and make elegant eating at any party
Method1. Rub the beef pieces with oil, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side over a high heat. Leave to rest for a couple of minutes.
2. Put a little warm tomato and onion chutney in the bottom of each Yorkshire pudding.
3. Slice the beef and put a little in each pudding.
4. Top with a little horseradish and serve immediately.