On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Jamie's Best Ever Christmas - Jamie's Best Ever Christmas, 2
- 21:00 - Stuffed: The Great British Christmas Dinner - Stuffed: The Great British Christmas Dinner
- 22:00 - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On Ep 1
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
- 16 canapés
These clever little canapés from Mike Robinson couldn't be easier to rustle up and make elegant eating at any party
Method1. Rub the beef pieces with oil, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper, and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side over a high heat. Leave to rest for a couple of minutes.
2. Put a little warm tomato and onion chutney in the bottom of each Yorkshire pudding.
3. Slice the beef and put a little in each pudding.
4. Top with a little horseradish and serve immediately.