On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes - Corsica and Sardinia
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Virginia
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Washington DC and Maryland
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
- 12 canapés
Mike Robinson rustles up a real sizzler of a nibble with these addictive sausage and sage mash canapés
Method1. Grill or fry the sausages and keep warm.
2. Stir the butter and chopped sage into the mash, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and spoon into a piping bag.
3. Make a cut in each sausage along its length, about half way through.
4. Pipe the mash into the cut, top with a little onion marmalade and serve immediately.