On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's Affordable Christmas - Jamie's Affordable Christmas
- 21:00 - Nigella's Christmas Kitchen - Life in the Old Bird?
- 21:30 - Nigella's Christmas Kitchen - The Big Freeze
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
For a quick and tasty nibble try Celia Brooks Brown's easily assembled flatbread platter
Method1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Cut the flatbread into triangles and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and toast in the oven until crisp, around 5 minutes.
3. Taste the hummous and stir in a little lemon juice if you think it needs it.
4. Spread the hummous over a plate. Sprinkle over the smoked paprika and a few drops of olive oil and finish with a cluster of caperberries.
5. Arrange the toasted flatbread around the edge and serve immediately.