On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Heston Blumenthal: In Search Of Perfection - Chicken Tikka Masala
- 20:30 - Heston Blumenthal: In Search Of Perfection - Hamburger
- 21:00 - Rick Stein's Spain - Rick Stein's Spain (HD), 4
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
For a quick and tasty nibble try Celia Brooks Brown's easily assembled flatbread platter
Method1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Cut the flatbread into triangles and place on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and toast in the oven until crisp, around 5 minutes.
3. Taste the hummous and stir in a little lemon juice if you think it needs it.
4. Spread the hummous over a plate. Sprinkle over the smoked paprika and a few drops of olive oil and finish with a cluster of caperberries.
5. Arrange the toasted flatbread around the edge and serve immediately.