On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Nigel Slater's 12 Tastes of Christmas - Nigel Slater's 12 Tastes of Christmas
- 21:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Christmas - Nigel Slater's Simple Christmas
- 22:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best at Christmas - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best at Christmas
- Prep time:
- 20 min, plus cooling and setting
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Create a deliciously tipsy gift with Paul Young's simple recipe for home-made, liqueur-flavoured truffles
Method1. In a bowl suspended over a pan of simmering water, slowly melt the chocolate until smooth and glossy.
2. Heat the liqueur in a saucepan until warm.
3. Pour the warm liqueur onto the melted chocolate and mix well until incorporated. Mix in the liqueur.
4. Place aside to cool and firm-up.
5. Once cooled take teaspoons of the mixture, dust with cocoa powder and roll into even-sized balls.
6. Place aside to set.
- 200 g dark chocolate, (70% cocoa content), broken into pieces
- 200 ml liqueur
- cocoa powder, to dusting