On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 3
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 4
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Simple Suppers
- Prep time:
- 25 min, plus setting
- Cook time:
- 15 min, , plus tempering
Enjoy a pretty, dainty chocolate treat with Paul Young's recipe for home-made chocolate Florentines, dangerously moreish...
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 100 g white chocolate
- a handful of blanched flaked almonds
- a handful of pistachio nuts
- a handful of raisins
- a handful of glacé cherries
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Temper the dark, milk and white chocolates by melting them very slowly in separate bowls each suspended over a pan of simmering water, reducing the chocolate's temperature to 28°C, then heating it to 31°C.
2. Take teaspoons of the tempered chocolates and spread each teaspoon onto sheets silicon parchment, to form even-sized discs.
3. Press one each of the ingredients into the melted chocolate and place in a cool place to set.