On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Jamie's Best Ever Christmas - Jamie's Best Ever Christmas, 2
- 21:00 - Stuffed: The Great British Christmas Dinner - Stuffed: The Great British Christmas Dinner
- 22:00 - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On Ep 1
- Prep time:
- 25 min, plus setting
- Cook time:
- 15 min, , plus tempering
Enjoy a pretty, dainty chocolate treat with Paul Young's recipe for home-made chocolate Florentines, dangerously moreish...
Method1. Temper the dark, milk and white chocolates by melting them very slowly in separate bowls each suspended over a pan of simmering water, reducing the chocolate's temperature to 28°C, then heating it to 31°C.
2. Take teaspoons of the tempered chocolates and spread each teaspoon onto sheets silicon parchment, to form even-sized discs.
3. Press one each of the ingredients into the melted chocolate and place in a cool place to set.
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 100 g milk chocolate
- 100 g white chocolate
- a handful of blanched flaked almonds
- a handful of pistachio nuts
- a handful of raisins
- a handful of glacé cherries