On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - River Cottage: Summer's Here - River Cottage Summer, 2
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers Everyday Gourmets - Restaurant Revelations
- 22:00 - MasterChef: The Final Three - MasterChef
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 50 min
For an attractively colourful vegetable side dish try Lesley Waters's simple and flavourful recipe for this increasingly popular squash
Method1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas 6.
2. Place the butternut squash and red onion in a large roasting tin. Toss with the olive oil and rosemary and season well with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Roast in the oven for 45-50 minutes until the vegetables are cooked and slightly charred, stirring now and then.