On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - Chicago Edition: Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, Beef, Manny's Delicatessan
- 20:30 - You Gotta Eat Here - Rock Lobster, Harper's Burger Bar, Casa Calzone
- 21:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - Stoneface Dolly's, Hadley's, Rick's Fish and Chips and Seafood House
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Indulge yourself with James Tanner's simple but delectable dessert, a must for chocaholics
Method1. Place the milk in a pan and gently bring to a simmer. Remove from direct heat and mix in the chocolate buttons, whisking constantly until melted. Transfer to a squeezy bottle.
2. Warm the brownies in the microwave for 1 minute.
3. Using a blow-torch, toast the marshmallows.
4. Zigzag the chocolate sauce over the base of four serving plates. Top each serving with a brownie, a stack of toasted marshmallows and a scoop of chocolate ice cream.
5. Dust with icing sugar and serve at once.
- 100 ml milk
- 40 g dark chocolate buttons, (70% cocoa)
- 4 chocolate brownies (home-made or shop-bought)
- 16 marshmallows
- 4 scoops of chocolate ice cream
- icing sugar, for dusting