On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 3
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 4
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Simple Suppers
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Indulge yourself with James Tanner's simple but delectable dessert, a must for chocaholics
- 100 ml milk
- 40 g dark chocolate buttons, (70% cocoa)
- 4 chocolate brownies (home-made or shop-bought)
- 16 marshmallows
- 4 scoops of chocolate ice cream
- icing sugar, for dusting
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Place the milk in a pan and gently bring to a simmer. Remove from direct heat and mix in the chocolate buttons, whisking constantly until melted. Transfer to a squeezy bottle.
2. Warm the brownies in the microwave for 1 minute.
3. Using a blow-torch, toast the marshmallows.
4. Zigzag the chocolate sauce over the base of four serving plates. Top each serving with a brownie, a stack of toasted marshmallows and a scoop of chocolate ice cream.
5. Dust with icing sugar and serve at once.