On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Hairy Bikers' Food Tour of Britain - Aberdeenshire
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers' Food Tour of Britain - Staffordshire
- 22:00 - The Hairy Bikers' Food Tour of Britain - Argyll and Bute
- Prep time:
- 10 min
James Martin takes just a few quick minutes to make this berrylicious, very lemony treat of a cheesecake
Method1. Crush the biscuits into small pieces and combine with the soft butter and honey. Place this mixture into one small metal egg poaching ring and press the mix evenly on the bottom of the mould.
2. Add the lemon juice and zest and icing sugar to the cheese, being sure not to over mix, as this will cause the mixture to split.
3. Spoon the mix into the ring and using a palette knife press the mix well into the mould to prevent air gaps. Remove the ring with a hot cloth or blowtorch.
4. Place the cheesecake onto a plate and decorate the top with the strawberries and a sprig of mint.
5. Spoon the sauce around the sides of the cheesecake and serve immediately.