On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - John Torode's Australia - Sydney Part II
- 21:00 - MasterChef: The Finals - MasterChef
- 22:00 - The View from River Cottage - The Wild Harvest
- Prep time:
- 15 min, plus several hrs setting time
- Cook time:
- 2 min
Christine Hamilton's sensational savoury jelly really tickles the taste buds and makes a lovely light start to any meal
Method1. Pour the vodka and 2 tablespoons of water into a small saucepan and heat until the mixture almost reaches boiling point. Remove from heat and sprinkle on the gelatine, stirring quickly and thoroughly until it the gelatine has completely dissolved.
2. Put the remaining ingredients into a mixing bowl and pour the gelatine mixture through a strainer into it. Stir well and pour between 6 Manhattan glasses or similar. Refrigerate until set.