On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Roux Masterclass: Alain and Michel Roux Jr - Michel Roux Jr and Michel Roux Snr
- 20:30 - Rick Stein's Seafood Lovers' Guide - Rick Stein's Seafood Lovers Guide: Ep 8
- 21:00 - Choccywoccydoodah - On the Frontline
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
For a speedy yet sophisticated meal try David Massey's pan-fried veal escalopes with a herb-laden white wine sauce
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Defrost the broad beans, remove their outer skins and set aside.
2. Season the veal escalopes with salt and freshly ground pepper.
3. Heat the olive oil until sizzling hot in a large, heavy-based frying pan.
4. Dip the veal escalopes in the flour, coating well, then shaking off any excess flour.
5. Pan-fry the escalopes for no longer than 2 minutes each side. Transfer to a warmed serving plate and keep warm.
6. Add the white wine to the frying pan, stirring well to deglaze the pan, and cook briskly until reduced slightly.
7. Add in the broad beans and cook for 30 seconds. Add in the butter and whisk in. Finally add the mint, parsley and a squeeze of lemon. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground pepper.
8. Serve the veal escalopes with the white wine sauce at once.