On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's Best Ever Christmas - Jamie's Best Ever Christmas, 2
- 21:00 - Stuffed: The Great British Christmas Dinner - Stuffed: The Great British Christmas Dinner
- 22:00 - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On Ep 1
- Prep time:
- 5 min
This minimal-effort, maximum-impact smoked fish, mozzarella and celery stack from Valentina Harris wins top marks as a starter or light lunch!
Method1. Cut the mozzarella into 4 thick slices each, starting from the base and working to the top.
2. Mix the fish and the celery together, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and add half the olive oil.
3. Spread this mixture between the slices of cheese, reconstructing the 4 cheeses as you go.
4. Drizzle with the remaining oil, sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper and scatter any remaining filling around the sides of the mozzarella. Chill until required or serve at once, garnished with celery leaves.