On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 2
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 6
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Picnics
- Prep time:
- 5 min
This minimal-effort, maximum-impact smoked fish, mozzarella and celery stack from Valentina Harris wins top marks as a starter or light lunch!
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Cut the mozzarella into 4 thick slices each, starting from the base and working to the top.
2. Mix the fish and the celery together, season with salt and freshly ground black pepper and add half the olive oil.
3. Spread this mixture between the slices of cheese, reconstructing the 4 cheeses as you go.
4. Drizzle with the remaining oil, sprinkle with salt and freshly ground black pepper and scatter any remaining filling around the sides of the mozzarella. Chill until required or serve at once, garnished with celery leaves.