On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets - Game and Mushrooms
- 20:30 - Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets - Charcuterie
- 21:00 - The Great Comic Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Comic Relief Bake Off
- Prep time:
- 5 min
Jo Pratt's simple but stylish smoked trout salad makes a delicious light lunch or mouth-watering starter in minutes
Method1. Arrange the beetroot and watercress on six small plates.
2. Flake the trout onto the watercress. Scatter over the spring onions, cover with cling film and refrigerate until needed.
3. To make the dressing, simply mix everything together until smooth and creamy.
4. When you are ready to serve the salad, drizzle over a little of the dressing, offering any extra dressing separately. Serve with walnut bread.