On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 3
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 4
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Simple Suppers
- Prep time:
- 5 min
Jo Pratt's simple but stylish smoked trout salad makes a delicious light lunch or mouth-watering starter in minutes
- 200 g small cooked beetroot
- 100 g watercress
- 4 smoked trout fillets
- 6 spring onions, finely sliced
- walnut bread, to serve
For the dressing:
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Arrange the beetroot and watercress on six small plates.
2. Flake the trout onto the watercress. Scatter over the spring onions, cover with cling film and refrigerate until needed.
3. To make the dressing, simply mix everything together until smooth and creamy.
4. When you are ready to serve the salad, drizzle over a little of the dressing, offering any extra dressing separately. Serve with walnut bread.