On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - John Torode's Australia - South Australia Part I
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers' Best of British - Beer and Cider
- 22:00 - MasterChef Australia - Masterchef Australia
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 20 min
For a delectable and sophisticated dessert try Thane Prince's baked pudding served with a mulled wine sauce
Method1. Preheat the oven to 180°C/gas 4.
2. Break the eggs into a food processor. Add in the butter, sugar, flour and almonds. Blend until well-mixed.
3. Divide the mixture between 6 greased ramekins.
4. Bake for 20 minutes until risen.
5. To make the mulled wine sauce, place the wine, sugar, berries, cinnamon stick, lemon and orange juice and rind in a pan and bring to the boil.
6. Leave to simmer for 5 minutes then remove from the heat and strain.
7. Place the puddings in a serving dish and drizzle over the mulled wine liquid until absorbed. Spoon on the berries and serve with generous scoops of vanilla ice cream.
- 2 eggs
- 115 g butter
- 115 g caster sugar
- 115 g self-raising flour
- 50 g ground almonds
- vanilla ice cream, to serve
For the mulled wine sauce: