On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Two Fat Ladies - Potatoes Galore
- 20:30 - Two Fat Ladies - On Safari
- 21:00 - Paul Hollywood's Bread - Continental Breads
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Pasta doesn't come much faster than Gennaro Contaldo's fabulous flavour-packed tagliatelle, teeming with wild mushrooms and hinting of chilli
Method1. To cook the pasta, place a pan of salted water over a high heat, bring to the boil. Add the pasta to the pan and cook until al dente.
2. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat; add the garlic, chilli and mushrooms and fry for 2-3 minutes.
3. Add the stock and simmer for 30 seconds.
4. Drain the pasta, stir in the mushroom sauce and serve immediately, garnished with a sprinkling of chopped parsley.