On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - River Cottage: Summer's Here - River Cottage Summer, 1
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers Everyday Gourmets - Luxury Lunches
- 22:00 - MasterChef: The Final Three - MasterChef
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
For a quick and tasty fish dish try Amy Willcock's simple recipe for baked salmon fillets flavoured with fresh herbs
Method1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/gas 7.
2. Season the salmon fillets with salt and freshly ground pepper and place on a lightly greased baking sheet flesh side up.
3. Mix together the breadcrumbs, fresh herbs, bacon and olive oil. Spread the breadcrumb mixture evenly over the salmon fillets, pressing it on.
4. Bake the salmon for 10-15 minutes until cooked through.
5. Serve with boiled new potatoes and green beans, tossed in an olive oil and lemon juice vinaigrette.