On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rachel Khoo's Kitchen Notebook: Cosmopolitan Cook - Stockholm
- 20:30 - Rachel Khoo's Kitchen Notebook: Cosmopolitan Cook - Princes' Islands
- 21:00 - MasterChef: The Final Three - MasterChef
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 30 min
Amy Willcock's simple recipe for home-made 'oven chips' makes a tasty vegetable side-dish, ideal for family dining
Method1. Set the quartered potatoes to soak in cold water for 10 minutes. Drain the potatoes, then dry thoroughly on kitchen paper.
2. Preheat the oven to 220°C/gas 7.
3. Place the potato quarters in a large bowl. Add the sunflower oil and coat the potato quarters thoroughly with the oil.
4. Transfer the potatoes to a shallow roasting tin and roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
5. Drain on kitchen paper, sprinkle generously with sea salt and serve at once.
- 900 g potatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- sea salt