On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - Things That Go Bump in the Night
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Salem
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Virginia
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 30 min
A tasty goats' cheese filling gives a Mediterranean touch to bacon-wrapped chicken in Gioconda Scott's simple recipe
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas 5.
2. In a bowl, mix together the diced tomato and goats' cheese. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper. Mix in the olive oil and around a teaspoon of the chopped oregano leaves.
3. Cut a slash lengthways in each of the chicken breast fillets to form a cavity in each one.
4. Stuff each cavity with the goats' cheese mixture.
5. Wrap each chicken breast in 3 bacon rashers and secure each one with a piece of string.
6. Place the bacon-wrapped chicken breasts in a shallow, greased earthenware dish, Sprinkle with the remaining oregano and season with freshly ground pepper.
7. Roast the chicken for 20-30 minutes until cooked through.
8. Serve at once with a tomato and avocado salad.