On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Plum Compote, Waldorf Salad and Flapjacks
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers Everyday Gourmets - Party Food
- 22:00 - MasterChef: The Final Three - MasterChef
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 20 min
This easy-peasy Japanesey style salmon from Mike Robinson makes a terrific barbecue treat
Method1. Lay the salmon fillets in a shallow dish.
2. Stir the soy sauce, butter, ginger and garlic together. Add the sesame seeds and pour the mixture over the salmon. Leave to marinate for 10 minutes or so.
3. Preheat a kettle barbecue to give a low, indirect heat and add the woodchips. Place the salmon fillets on to the barbecue grill, replace the barbecue cover and cook for 20 minutes. Serve immediately.