On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Food and Drink - Angela Harnett - Italian Food
- 20:30 - Food and Drink - Rachel Khoo - Entertaining
- 21:00 - River Cottage Every Day - Bread
Submitted by: claireD47668
- Prep time:
- 10 min, plus marinating overnight
- Cook time:
- 10 min
James Martin's recipe for this gutsy, simple dish, from southern Spain, is a great way of cooking pork
Method1. Mix the paprika, oregano, garlic and salt with the olive oil to make a thick paste.
2. Spread the paste evenly over the pork, cover and marinate in the fridge, ideally overnight.
3. Cut the meat into slices on the diagonal.
4. Heat a griddle or large heavy frying pan until very hot. Cook the pork for 3-4 minutes on each side until cooked through.
5. Serve at once with the lemon wedges.