On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers - What Grows Together
- 20:30 - Nigel Slater's Simple Suppers - Made for Each Other
- 21:00 - New Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - 'Tis the Season to Be Choccy...
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
No need to venture down the Nile to enjoy this lip-smacking recipe from Mike Robinson simply substitute monkfish
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk of lemongrass, finely chopped
- 3 cm ginger, finely chopped
- 3 red chillies, finely chopped
- 200 ml fish stock
- juice of 3 limes
- 200 ml coconut milk
- flesh of ½ coconut, finely chopped
- bunch of coriander
- bunch of parsley
- ½ papaya, coarsely chopped
- 2 large fillets firm fish, cut into 4cm cubes (monkfish would be ideal)
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and gently fry the onion and garlic until soft. Add the lemon grass, ginger and chillies.
2. Stir in the fish stock, lime juice, coconut milk, coconut flesh, coriander, parsley and papaya.
3. Add the fish and simmer for 5-10 minutes, until the fish is cooked though. Serve immediately.