On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's Family Christmas - Potatoes and Veg
- 20:30 - Jamie's Family Christmas - Puddings
- 21:00 - Nigella's Christmas Kitchen - Life in the Old Bird?
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
No need to venture down the Nile to enjoy this lip-smacking recipe from Mike Robinson simply substitute monkfish
Method1. Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat and gently fry the onion and garlic until soft. Add the lemon grass, ginger and chillies.
2. Stir in the fish stock, lime juice, coconut milk, coconut flesh, coriander, parsley and papaya.
3. Add the fish and simmer for 5-10 minutes, until the fish is cooked though. Serve immediately.
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk of lemongrass, finely chopped
- 3 cm ginger, finely chopped
- 3 red chillies, finely chopped
- 200 ml fish stock
- juice of 3 limes
- 200 ml coconut milk
- flesh of ½ coconut, finely chopped
- bunch of coriander
- bunch of parsley
- ½ papaya, coarsely chopped
- 2 large fillets firm fish, cut into 4cm cubes (monkfish would be ideal)