On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rachel Allen: All Things Sweet - Afternoon Tea
- 20:30 - Lorraine's Fast, Fresh & Easy Food - Simple Classics
- 21:00 - River Cottage - River Cottage: Winter's On The Way, 3
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Here's a lovely whole trout with a whole lot of flavour, in this delectably moist recipe from Mike Robinson
Method1. Season the trout inside and out.
2. Mix together the ginger, sun-dried tomatoes, shallots and lime juice and spread the mixture evenly inside the body cavity.
3. Wrap the trout in a layer of tin foil and cook on a griddle or barbecue for 8-10 minutes. Serve immediately, with freshly squeezed lime.