On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Paul Hollywood's Bread - Paul Hollywood's Bread
- 20:30 - Chinese Food Made Easy - Cooking for Friends and Family
- 21:00 - River Cottage Veg Every Day - Grow Your Own
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
Spicy chorizo sausages and ripe tomatoes combine to tasty effect in Lesley Waters's simple recipe for a Mediterranean-inspired starter
Method1. In a non-stick frying pan, heat the olive oil. Add the chorizo and fry for 1-2 minutes until lightly browned.
2. Add the tomatoes and wine and simmer for 2-3 minutes until the tomato pieces have just softened but still holds their shape.
3. Divide the shredded leaves between four serving plates and spoon over the hot chorizo and tomatoes. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Drizzle with the pan juices and serve hot or cold with good crusty bread.