On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rachel Allen's Cake Diaries - Say it with Cake
- 20:30 - Rachel Allen: All Things Sweet - Afternoon Tea
- 21:00 - The Great Comic Relief Bake Off - Great British Bake Off Special: The Great Comic Relief Bake Off
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
Spicy chorizo sausages and ripe tomatoes combine to tasty effect in Lesley Waters's simple recipe for a Mediterranean-inspired starter
Method1. In a non-stick frying pan, heat the olive oil. Add the chorizo and fry for 1-2 minutes until lightly browned.
2. Add the tomatoes and wine and simmer for 2-3 minutes until the tomato pieces have just softened but still holds their shape.
3. Divide the shredded leaves between four serving plates and spoon over the hot chorizo and tomatoes. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Drizzle with the pan juices and serve hot or cold with good crusty bread.