On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - Things That Go Bump in the Night
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Salem
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Virginia
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
Spicy chorizo sausages and ripe tomatoes combine to tasty effect in Lesley Waters's simple recipe for a Mediterranean-inspired starter
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. In a non-stick frying pan, heat the olive oil. Add the chorizo and fry for 1-2 minutes until lightly browned.
2. Add the tomatoes and wine and simmer for 2-3 minutes until the tomato pieces have just softened but still holds their shape.
3. Divide the shredded leaves between four serving plates and spoon over the hot chorizo and tomatoes. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Drizzle with the pan juices and serve hot or cold with good crusty bread.