On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - John Torode's Australia - Queensland Part II
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers' Best of British - Slow Food
- 22:00 - MasterChef Australia - Masterchef Australia
- Prep time:
- 40 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
- Makes 1 large Easter egg
James Martin shows you how to decorate an Easter egg with your own chocolate motifs
Method1. Prepare two greaseproof paper piping bags.
2. Using a heated serrated knife, saw the top off the large Easter egg.
3. Invert the smaller section and use as a base for the top section, flattening the peak with a hot knife.
4. Melt the plain and white chocolate in separate saucepans over low heat.
5. Transfer to greaseproof paper piping bags. Pipe motifs such as leaves, butterflies or whatever you like, onto a sheet of acetate. Place in the freezer to set.
6. While the motifs are freezing, line the large egg with tissue paper and fill with small eggs.
7. Remove the chilled motifs from the freezer. Using a hot knife, melt small areas on the surface of the large egg, and quickly stick the motifs in place.