On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - The Hairy Bakers - Teatime Treats
- 20:30 - The Hairy Bakers - Pies and Pasties
- 21:00 - River Cottage Spring - River Cottage Spring, 3
- Prep time:
- 30 min, plus overnight chilling
- Cook time:
- 5 min
For a scrumptious dessert serve up Annie Rogers' lime cheesecake, a delicious citrus-flavoured concoction of cream cheese and cream
Method1. Crush the digestive biscuits into crumbs.
2. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over a low heat. Mix together the biscuit crumbs and melted butter, mixing thoroughly.
3. Press the biscuit crumb mixture into a 20cm loose-based flan tin.
4. Place the cream cheese in a food processor or mixing bowl. Add the sugar, lemon zest and juice and lime zest and juice. Mix together thoroughly.
5. Whisk the double cream until soft peaks form. Fold the whisked cream into the cream cheese mixture.
6. Put the combined mixture into the loose-based flan tin lined with biscuit crumb mixture.
7. Chill overnight in the refrigerator until set. Serve with the raspberries.