On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Lorraine's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food - Easy Entertaining
- 20:30 - Gok Cooks Chinese - Chinese Classics
- 21:00 - River Cottage Veg Every Day - Feast
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- makes approx 500g
Ground almonds, butter, eggs and rum combine to good effect in Anton Edelmann's recipe for this classic French almond paste
Method1. In a mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter with the icing sugar until thoroughly mixed.
2. Gradually mix in the beaten egg, mixing well between each addition.
3. Sift the flour and ground almonds and stir them into the butter mixture, mixing well, then stir in the rum.