On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes - Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Baltimore
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Pennsylvania
Method1. Brush the mushrooms with a little lemon juice.
2. Heat a film of oil in a large heavy-based frying pan over a low heat. Add the coriander seeds and fry for a few seconds, taking care they do not burn.
3. Add the mushrooms and bay leaves and season with salt and pepper. Raise the heat and fry for 1 minute. Then cover the pan and cook for another 2-5 minutes, but no longer. Add the tomatoes, if desired.
4. Pour the mushrooms with their cooking juices into a serving dish.
5. Sprinkle with fresh olive oil and lemon juice to taste. Serve hot or cold.