On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 1
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 5
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Family Favourites
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 10 min
Tamasin Day Lewis's mouthwatering mushrooms are great served hot with veal or chicken, or cold as an appetising starter
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Brush the mushrooms with a little lemon juice.
2. Heat a film of oil in a large heavy-based frying pan over a low heat. Add the coriander seeds and fry for a few seconds, taking care they do not burn.
3. Add the mushrooms and bay leaves and season with salt and pepper. Raise the heat and fry for 1 minute. Then cover the pan and cook for another 2-5 minutes, but no longer. Add the tomatoes, if desired.
4. Pour the mushrooms with their cooking juices into a serving dish.
5. Sprinkle with fresh olive oil and lemon juice to taste. Serve hot or cold.