On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Roast Pork, Black Pudding and Gooseberries
- 21:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Blueberry Coronation Chicken and Two Course Pasty
- 22:00 - River Cottage to the Core - Pizza, Blackberry Beer and Chicken Pie
- Prep time:
- 15 min, plus chilling and freezing
- Makes about 1 litre
This fabulous ice cream from James Martin couldn't be easier - simply mix puréed strawberries, cream and sugar, and freeze
Method1. Put the strawberries in a food processor and blend to a purée.
2. Tip the purée into a mixing bowl. Stir in the cream and sugar, then whisk until well blended.
3. Pour the mixture into an ice cream machine. Chill according to the manufacturer's instructions.
4. Pour into a freezer-proof container, cover the surface with cling film and freeze until hard.
Want to try more flavours? Take a look at our top 10 ice cream recipes
- 600 g strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 600 ml double cream
- 280 g caster sugar