On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Jamie's Family Christmas - Turkey and Trimmings
- 20:30 - Jamie's Family Christmas - Brunch, Lunch and Breakfast
- 21:00 - Nigella's Christmas Kitchen - Nigella's Christmas Kitchen, 1
- Prep time:
- 15 min, plus setting
- Cook time:
- 5 min
- Makes 12-15
Easy-peasy chocolate cornflake cakes from James Martin - an all-time children's favourite!
Method1. Place the butter and the chocolate pieces in a saucepan with the golden syrup. Slowly melt over low heat, stirring. When the mixture is well blended, stir in the cornflakes.
2. Place some small paper cake cases on a tray. Fill each one with a heaped tablespoon of the mixture. Put in the fridge to set.
- 50 g butter
- 100 g dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 2.5 tbsp golden syrup
- 80 g cornflakes