On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's Great Britain - The Heart of England
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers' Best of British - British Waterways
- 22:00 - River Cottage Veg - Summer Pleasures
- Prep time:
- 15 min, plus setting
- Cook time:
- 5 min
- Makes 12-15
Easy-peasy chocolate cornflake cakes from James Martin - an all-time children's favourite!
Method1. Place the butter and the chocolate pieces in a saucepan with the golden syrup. Slowly melt over low heat, stirring. When the mixture is well blended, stir in the cornflakes.
2. Place some small paper cake cases on a tray. Fill each one with a heaped tablespoon of the mixture. Put in the fridge to set.
- 50 g butter
- 100 g dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 2.5 tbsp golden syrup
- 80 g cornflakes