On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Caribbean Food Made Easy - CARIBBEAN FOOD MADE EASY
- 20:30 - Chinese Food Made Easy - Fast Food and Street Food
- 21:00 - MasterChef - MasterChef
- Prep time:
- 10 min
- Cook time:
- 5 min
For a stylish yet simple starter try Paul Heathcote's elegant smoked trout platter, served with a creamy topping
Method1. On a serving dish, arrange overlapping rings first of potato slices then avocado, leaving a gap in the middle.
2. Place the eggs in the middle and top with the trout fillets.
3. Mix the semi-whipped cream with lemon juice and chives and season with salt and freshly ground pepper.
4. Pour the sauce over the smoked trout. Decorate with salmon eggs and serve.