On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Lorraine's Fast, Fresh and Easy Food - Easy Entertaining
- 20:30 - Gok Cooks Chinese - Chinese Classics
- 21:00 - River Cottage Veg Every Day - Feast
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 40 min
For a warming winter soup try Fiona Wright's easy version of a much-loved classic, served with crusty bread
Method1. In a large pan bring the stock to the boil. Add the leeks and potatoes. Return to the boil and cook over medium heat for 30 minutes.
2. Blend the soup until smooth in a jug blender or food processor or using a hand-blender. Crumble in the Stilton cheese and blend again.
3. Season the soup with salt and freshly ground pepper. Add the cream and blend until well-mixed.
4. Re-heat the soup until piping hot. Serve garnished with parsley with crusty bread on the side.