On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets - Tomatoes
- 20:30 - Raymond Blanc's Kitchen Secrets - Summer Greens
- 21:00 - Paul Hollywood's Bread - Classic Bread
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Try Debbie Cottis's simple but luxurious pasta dish, ideal for serving up to friends for an informal meal
Method1. Heat the olive oil in a heavy-based frying pan. Fry the onion gently until softened, around 5 minutes.
2. Add the smoked salmon and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
3. Pour in the white wine, bring to the boil and cook briskly for 1 minute.
4. Mix in the double cream. Mix in the cayenne, paprika and 5 tablespoons of dill. Cook stirring for a further 3 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the tagliatelle and cook until 'al dente', around 3 minutes; drain.
6. In a large serving bowl toss together the tagliatelle and the salmon cream sauce. Sprinkle over the remaining dill and serve at once.