Salmon cream tagliatelle
From: Just For Starters
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - Things That Go Bump in the Night
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Salem
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Virginia
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Try Debbie Cottis's simple but luxurious pasta dish, ideal for serving up to friends for an informal meal
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Heat the olive oil in a heavy-based frying pan. Fry the onion gently until softened, around 5 minutes.
2. Add the smoked salmon and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes.
3. Pour in the white wine, bring to the boil and cook briskly for 1 minute.
4. Mix in the double cream. Mix in the cayenne, paprika and 5 tablespoons of dill. Cook stirring for a further 3 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boil. Add the tagliatelle and cook until 'al dente', around 3 minutes; drain.
6. In a large serving bowl toss together the tagliatelle and the salmon cream sauce. Sprinkle over the remaining dill and serve at once.