On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 3
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 4
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Simple Suppers
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Cook time:
- 15 min
Sophie Grigson's lip-smacking lime curd is the tops on toast and makes a fabulous filling for all manner of things
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Put the zest, juice, sugar and butter into a bowl and set the bowl over a pan of barely simmering water, making sure that the base of the bowl does not touch the water.
2. Stir until the butter and sugar have dissolved. Beat the eggs together lightly, and sieve into the lime mixture. Stir continuously, until the mixture has thickened enough to coat the back of a spoon; the curd will thicken further on cooling.
3. Pour into a clean bowl and leave to cool. Store in sterilised screw top jars in the refrigerator.