On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - John Torode's Australia - Queensland Part I
- 21:00 - Hairy Bikers' Best of British - Preserving
- 22:00 - MasterChef Australia - Masterchef Australia
Method1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas 5.
2. Put the honey, butter, liqueur and cinnamon in a small saucepan. Heat gently, stirring, until liquid.
3. Using a small, sharp knife, make a cut like a cross in the top of each fig, cutting almost down to the base.
4. Place them upright in a roasting pan, splaying them out shamelessly as you go. Pour the liquid over each one. Roast for 15 minutes.
5. Sprinkle a bit of thyme over each fig. Return to the oven, switch it off, leaving the door ajar. Leave the figs in the oven for 5-10 minutes before serving.