On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - Jamie's Best Ever Christmas - Jamie's Best Ever Christmas, 2
- 21:00 - Stuffed: The Great British Christmas Dinner - Stuffed: The Great British Christmas Dinner
- 22:00 - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On - Jamie's Christmas with Bells On Ep 1
Method1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas 5.
2. Put the honey, butter, liqueur and cinnamon in a small saucepan. Heat gently, stirring, until liquid.
3. Using a small, sharp knife, make a cut like a cross in the top of each fig, cutting almost down to the base.
4. Place them upright in a roasting pan, splaying them out shamelessly as you go. Pour the liquid over each one. Roast for 15 minutes.
5. Sprinkle a bit of thyme over each fig. Return to the oven, switch it off, leaving the door ajar. Leave the figs in the oven for 5-10 minutes before serving.