On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 3
- 20:30 - What to Eat Now: Summer - What To Eat Now: Summer, 4
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Simple Suppers
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Preheat the oven to 190°C/gas 5.
2. Put the honey, butter, liqueur and cinnamon in a small saucepan. Heat gently, stirring, until liquid.
3. Using a small, sharp knife, make a cut like a cross in the top of each fig, cutting almost down to the base.
4. Place them upright in a roasting pan, splaying them out shamelessly as you go. Pour the liquid over each one. Roast for 15 minutes.
5. Sprinkle a bit of thyme over each fig. Return to the oven, switch it off, leaving the door ajar. Leave the figs in the oven for 5-10 minutes before serving.