On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Choccywoccydoodah: Starstruck - Things That Go Bump in the Night
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Salem
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Virginia
- Prep time:
- 20 min
- Cook time:
- 30 min
James Martin's creamy salmon and watercress lasagne makes a simple yet stunning main course
- 450 g thick salmon fillet, skinned and cut into 3cm cubes
- 4 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 8 cooked lasagne sheets
- 60 g watercress, plus lightly dressed watercress leaves, to serve
- 1 tsp fresh thyme
- 50 g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 200 ml double cream, or cream of leek soup
- 100 g cheddar cheese, grated, or 50g Cheddar plus 50g mozzarella
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Set the oven to 180C/gas 4 and lightly grease a rectangular ovenproof dish with butter or oil.
2. Put the salmon cubes in a bowl and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Add the mustard and stir well to coat the salmon.
3. Lay half the lasagne sheets in the bottom of the prepared dish. Scatter over all the salmon pieces and the watercress.
4. Top with the remaining pasta sheets. Sprinkle with fresh thyme and dot evenly with the butter. Pour over the double cream and scatter with grated cheese.
5. Cook for 30-40 minutes, until golden brown and bubbling, then serve immediately, accompanied by a salad of watercress dressed with extra virgin olive oil.