On TV Tomorrow
- 20:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - Chicago Edition: Lou Malnati's Pizzeria, Beef, Manny's Delicatessan
- 20:30 - You Gotta Eat Here - Rock Lobster, Harper's Burger Bar, Casa Calzone
- 21:00 - You Gotta Eat Here - Stoneface Dolly's, Hadley's, Rick's Fish and Chips and Seafood House
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Cook time:
- 6 min
Serrano ham, grilled pork and garlic mayonnaise combine to make a tasty snack in Gioconda Scott's Spanish sandwich recipe
Method1. Preheat the grill. Season the pork loin with salt and freshly ground pepper. Grill the pork for 2-3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
2. Spread half of each toasted roll with the aioli, then top with the grilled pork.
3. Over the pork, layer the roasted green pepper, jamon Serrano and tomato.
4. Rub the garlic clove over the toasted side of the other bread roll halves and drizzle over the olive oil.
5. Put the rolls together and serve at once.