On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Jamie's Great Britain - South Wales
- 21:00 - Gok Cooks Chinese - Street Food
- 21:30 - Gok Cooks Chinese - Feast Food
- Prep time:
- 5 min
For a gloriously rich chocolate-flavoured coffee drink, try Simon Brown's simple recipe and enjoy a real treat!
Method1. Mix together the coffee, chocolate syrup, and cherry juice in a cup, combining well.
2. Top the coffee mixture with a little dollop of whipped cream, chocolate shavings and a cherry. Serve.
- 175 ml fresh, hot, strong coffee
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup or chocolate sauce
- 1 tbsp maraschino cherry juice
For the decoration:
- A dollop of whipped cream
- chocolate shavings
- 1 maraschino cherry