Indulgent Black Forest coffee
From: Good Food Live
On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Joy of Curry - Joy Of Curry (1): Ep 1
- 21:00 - The Hairy Bikers: Mums Know Best - Sunday Dinners
- 22:00 - Man v. Food: The Carnivore Chronicles - Meaty Milestone
- Prep time:
- 5 min
For a gloriously rich chocolate-flavoured coffee drink, try Simon Brown's simple recipe and enjoy a real treat!
- 175 ml fresh, hot, strong coffee
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup or chocolate sauce
- 1 tbsp maraschino cherry juice
For the decoration:
- A dollop of whipped cream
- chocolate shavings
- 1 maraschino cherry
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Mix together the coffee, chocolate syrup, and cherry juice in a cup, combining well.
2. Top the coffee mixture with a little dollop of whipped cream, chocolate shavings and a cherry. Serve.