On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Rick Stein's Mediterranean Escapes - Corsica and Sardinia
- 21:00 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Virginia
- 21:30 - James Martin's United Cakes of America - Washington DC and Maryland
- Prep time:
- 5 min
- Makes 1 jar of cherry brandy
For a deliciously tipsy gift, try making Ross Burden's recipe for home-made cherry brandy
Method1. Place the cherries in a clean preserving jar. Pour in the brandy and add the cinnamon stick and sugar.
2. Seal tightly and store for 2 months to infuse.