On TV Tonight
- 20:00 - Man v. Food - Portland, OR
- 20:30 - Man v. Food - Seattle
- 21:00 - MasterChef Ireland - MasterChef Ireland, 7
- Prep time:
- 15 min
- Makes 650g
Antony Worrall Thompson's fragrant and lightly spiced butter is made in the same fashion whether you choose rum or brandy
How does this work?Close
With just one click, all these ingredients will be put into a basket on mySupermarket.co.uk.
You can select the products you need, compare prices and choose the retailer you wish to buy them from. Or you can leave them in your basket and come back later to buy items from other recipes.
One thing is for sure though, you are guaranteed to find the best value.
Method1. Cream the butter until soft, white and fluffy, then add the sugar, beating continuously.
2. Mix in the lemon and orange zest, lemon juice and spices.
3. Continue beating and add the alcohol drop by drop.
4. Transfer to a plastic box and chill until ready for use. Remove from the refrigerator 2 hours before serving and, once softened, fluff up with a fork.